Sunday 28 June 2009

Happy Birthday to…. me :)

Well, a slight while ago now, but on the 4th June it was my 14th birthday! And what better way to celebrate than with …

Picture 008 a cupcake tier!

Picture 004

Two layers of delicious lemon cupcakes and lemon buttercream, decorated with sugar flowers and edible pink glitter, in pretty polka dot liners…

Picture 005What more could sixteen hungry 14year olds  (and one hungry Daddy) want?

Picture 006

Needless to say, they were a huge hit. I cannot take any credit for their delicious taste – thank you VERY much to my Mummy for making them all for us!

ENJOY :)

8 comments:

Steph said...

Happy Belated Birthday Lucy!! I can't believe you're only 14. I wish I was 14 again. Those cupcakes look so cute with the flower on top and the edible glitter. I've never made a lemon cupcake before.. I have to try one out soon.

apparentlyjessy said...

Aww your Mummy did a fabulous job! Happy Birthday Lucy! 14 is a great age, I hope you have a year full of fun and adventure! :)

Hannah said...

Happy belated birthday! Those are some seriously impressive cupcakes- I certainly wasn't baking like that at your age!

Ash said...

These are too cute with the little flowers!!! AND lemon flavor? Even better!!
They just look so pretty!
Happy Belated Birthday Lucy!! Hope you got a wish or two! :)

Fate HSB said...

Hy!! Happy belated bday!! I'm 14 too this year! I love to bake but I'm still a beginner.

-Fate

Rhiannon Bosse said...

wow these are beautiful!! Happy Belated Birthday too missy!! Hope you had a blast :)

George said...

Happy belated birthday Lucy!

Palidor said...

Happy belated birthday! Such cute cupcakes to celebrate with. :)