Sunday 17 August 2008

And I'm Back!

Earlier this evening we finally got back from Spain! We had a great 2 weeks - admittedly not doing a whole lot other than lounging by the pool - but it was lovely and relaxing. Our villa was fabby and the pool amazing! We celebrated both my parents birthdays although we are having an honourary birthday for my Daddy tomorrow as his birthday was the 16th August but he wants a nice home cooked meal and, perhaps most importantly, a home baked cake! Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to post a longer post with a chocolate cake recipe.

I have enjoyed catching up on everyones blogs - I seem to have missed a lot and everyone has cooked some amazing treats.

Our kitchen is slowly coming along but oh will I be pleased to have tidy cupboards and proper worktops rather than cardboard and general havoc.

See you tomorrow for a couple of holiday pictures and a recipe or two,

Lucy x

1 comment:

Marie Rayner said...

Glad you had a lovely holiday! I can't wait to see your holiday pics and what you treat us to in the way of your baking delights!